Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Texas Snowman Mug Rug


My new mug rug design, he's a Texas snow man. Now if you've never made a snow man in Texas then this information will come in handy.
To make a snowman in Texas you have to have at least 1/2 inch of snow fall on the ground. You must have a wagon so you can collect all the snow from all your neighbors yard. Once you have collected all the snow from your neighbors yards you must rush home and have the entire family help you quickly build your snowman while your mom complains about all the trash, dirt and grass in the snow you collected. And your dad is upset cause you insisted on using his cowboy hat! You must take a picture right away because he will be completely melted in 30 minutes to an hour... but what the heck, you had fun and you got your Christmas card picture!!!

This mug rug is for a mug rug swap I'm in... I hope who ever gets this one loves it as much as I do!
You can find this pattern HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Do you by chance still have the Texas snowman pattern? I'm from Texas and I would love to sew a few of these! They are so cool! Thank you! Samantha Macrina

    ReplyDelete