Friday, April 3, 2015

Finished my little sewing case.

This is the cutest design ever.  It's pretty much completely made by hand.  The only think that is sewn in with a machine is one side of the zipper.  It is quite easy to make though.  I think the next one I will use a curved needle as I think that would make the gusset much easier to sew on.  I love how it turned out.  I've ordered some taupe fabrics to use on the next one.  This is one of my favorite styles of applique.  It's very much like Japanese applique that is so popular right now. However this pattern is not done by a Japanese designer.  Here is the link where to get it for yourself.
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/the-muffins-sewing-set-by-mjjenek/136182

Here is my first one. So pleased to share it with you.





1 comment: