Friday, September 25, 2015

Jelly Roll Strip Starburst Block Swap

Here they are FINALLY.  This is a block swap we are doing on the Mug Rugs and Pot Holders Swaps Oh My group.  We had 9 participants and of course 2 people that joined couldn't follow through (this always happens in block swaps).  So one other participant and myself have to make two more sets of 9 of these guys.  This block is not the easiest and the person who wrote the pattern well lets just say shouldn't be writing patterns.  I had to use a little over 1/8th inch seam allowance to get the finished size correct on these blocks.  I mean seriously.  I've got the second set all cut out and ready to sew together.  That will take about 3 days and since they are due in February I have plenty of time.  Each of us has a different block in this set.  Here are the two I'll get finished soon.  :)


Oh and here is another swap....this one is a mug rug and the swap was called "What's all the Buzz about".  This one was fun to make, not perfect but fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment